STATUS UPDATED!
ASSALAMUALAIKUM... Ziraa tak sabar nak cuti sem.Kehkehkeh. Sir, saya nak A+ ea untuk subject ini :) kehkehkeh...
I LOVE YOU !: Lying on the grass with you. OUHB!
ASSALAMUALAIKUM DEAR PRETTY AND HANDSOME READERS!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Lying on the grass with you. OUHB!

ASSALAMUALAIKUM :)

A slightly overcast afternoon I made a good mood to update my blog.. ALHAMDULILLAH~ Our relationship have returned to normal and I'm really happy with this change :) :) :) :) :)
I smiled until my eyes closed because too excited! Hehe(laughing loudly)..

It was my fault. If i think rationale I will not made the relationship fail. But, it ws then, now I'm very very grateful for all that I've earned has gladdened the heart of him. Four months is not enough for me to know the real him. I need a lot of time to familiarize myself to become more familiar about his life. I really want to be with him and I'm very serious about our relationship. I really love him.. Do I have dreams to marry him some day?? HEHE.. (flirty) HAHA..

 :: sure nice if we both lying on the grass TOGETHER ::
:: I LOVE YOUUU, sayangg ::

*Ziraa jiwang sangattt ke? tak kan.. HAHA*

No comments:

Post a Comment