STATUS UPDATED!
ASSALAMUALAIKUM... Ziraa tak sabar nak cuti sem.Kehkehkeh. Sir, saya nak A+ ea untuk subject ini :) kehkehkeh...
I LOVE YOU !: DANIEL VOSOVIC!
ASSALAMUALAIKUM DEAR PRETTY AND HANDSOME READERS!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

DANIEL VOSOVIC!


Ooohhh myy.. DANIEL VOSOVIC!
He was born as a fashion designer in a reality program, PROJECT RUNWAY ALL STAR CHALLENGE.
 I totally like him because he has a variety of fashion designs ideas to create something that looks moderns, young and freshness in every designs that he really have a confidence to put on it.
He did the best and I like to see all the designs. It's super duper cool...

I love the pants.. so cool!
Cutiee dress =)
I love the jacket babe! I want it badly! =D
The shirts are simple beautiful..
If I have a lot of money... OF COURSE, I WILL BUY ONE =)

No comments:

Post a Comment