STATUS UPDATED!
ASSALAMUALAIKUM... Ziraa tak sabar nak cuti sem.Kehkehkeh. Sir, saya nak A+ ea untuk subject ini :) kehkehkeh...
I LOVE YOU !: Her Secret !
ASSALAMUALAIKUM DEAR PRETTY AND HANDSOME READERS!

Monday, July 9, 2012

Her Secret !

Assalamualaikum =)

This post just nothing. I dedicated this post to my close friend. Thanks for read =)

Huhhh... All of a sudden I was speechless. She told me that one day she will express something secret about her life to me. But, she's not ready yet. WHAT's that matter?

I guess I know what is that, dear friend. But, I will just pretending I didn't know anything. Just waitin' when the time you will story me everything. Yes, I still can wait. And of course I have a lot of advice for you.

Last but not least, I hope you'll not to far deviate as a Muslim and of course as a woman. Take your time to change who are you now even though your physically is normal but deep inside yourself I know that..... I know your secret.... No worries. Your secret be safe with me.

I'm your friend who totally care about you. =) *smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment