STATUS UPDATED!
ASSALAMUALAIKUM... Ziraa tak sabar nak cuti sem.Kehkehkeh. Sir, saya nak A+ ea untuk subject ini :) kehkehkeh...
I LOVE YOU !: RAMADHAN!
ASSALAMUALAIKUM DEAR PRETTY AND HANDSOME READERS!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

RAMADHAN!


Hye, Assalamualaikum =)
HAPPY RAMADHAN TO ALL MUSLIMS IN THE WORLD!
Here, I'm back again with full of strongest heart facing the Ramadhan by fasting w/ His blessing. InshaAllah~
Alright, last week about 3days I broke my fast at Masjid As-Syakirin w/ Dhilah and Maya.
We went there because of the F.O.C foods that served. Alhamdulillah. All dishes looks tasty.





We prayed together w/ others who also broke their fast there. Alhamdulillah~ We did tarawih too.
This week I do not know whether I'll break my fast at Masjid or just in my room.
Okay guys, I'll post another day.
Daa.

Salam~

No comments:

Post a Comment