STATUS UPDATED!
ASSALAMUALAIKUM... Ziraa tak sabar nak cuti sem.Kehkehkeh. Sir, saya nak A+ ea untuk subject ini :) kehkehkeh...
I LOVE YOU !: STORED and STUCKING in my "prison" !
ASSALAMUALAIKUM DEAR PRETTY AND HANDSOME READERS!

Saturday, August 11, 2012

STORED and STUCKING in my "prison" !

Midnight hour. It's Saturday. Happy weekend guys(!) Hope this weekend gonna explodes you all. Talking about weekend. My weekend wasn't good this lately cause it's a month I did "stored" myself in my room. Just like "stucking" in the "prison of knowledge" of something. Yeah, I need to go through with all my assignments and tests. It's really extremely frustrating me. I might looks normal but I am not this time. Seriously, I need to get out of here I mean that I need to back home A.S.A.P(!)

This weekend it's the last week before everybody go home for Hari Raya break and Mid Term Break. It's just for a week we having our holiday. It's totally killing me inside. Mana tak nya, naik je cuti raya Test sana sini. Assignments kena submit. I don't know whether I will get my rest or not. Nak rehat masa cuti raya pon tak boleh sebab masa cuti kena study dn buat assignments semua. Nak beraya lagi. Ya Allah~ I've got A LOAD OF WORKS TO DO. So, yeah. My to-do-list increase higher than I taught.

Hmm... Other than talking about my boring weekend. I feel something else too. I feel the emptiness of my heart. I am just miss him soooo muchhh rather than I can say.

So, Goodbye and Goodnight.
Have a great explodes weekend readers =)


The tree just like me, alone without its leaves. The guy just like me too, frustrating and no one by my side.

Salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment